Unfrosted (The Movie)

:thumbsup2 We watched it this afternoon. I was paying bills & combining a pile of Disney gift cards so I was only half paying attention. But my husband was legit laughing out loud.

I may watch it eventually (in a few months? a year?) Never been a Seinfeld fan.

I may watch it eventually (in a few months? a year?) Never been a Seinfeld fan.
i'm not a fan of his either (even less-melissa mccarthy) but it was all the peripheral characters i enjoyed (i will never view snap, crackle and pop in the same manner :rotfl: ).

Trying to watch it now. Not convinced yet. Not a fan of Seinfeld.
Probably lots of American pop cultural references I do not get as a European.

Don't think I've ever eaten breakfast cereal. Not very popular here. And I don't think I can get a pop tart here.

*edited to add*... are they actually making a January 6 joke with dressing Hugh Grant as the QAnon Shaman?

Last edited:
Trying to watch it now. Not convinced yet. Not a fan of Seinfeld.
Probably lots of American pop cultural references I do not get as a European.

Don't think I've ever eaten breakfast cereal. Not very popular here. And I don't think I can get a pop tart here.

*edited to add*... are they actually making a January 6 joke with dressing Hugh Grant as the QAnon Shaman?
Yes, they are making that joke. They were also chanting "Hunt Puntz" which sounded a lot like "Hang Pence."

I did enjoy this but it went off the rails in a couple a places where it was unfunny. The stupid whole Sea Monkey/Ravioli thing I just hated.

I'm not the biggest Seinfeld fan but I did think he played his part well in this comedy. I also just love the guy that was Marge Post's assistant--Max Greenfield. He just makes me laugh.

Reactions: GAN
Thank you for the reminder! We've been seeing lots of buzz on the late night talk shows, but keep forgetting that it's something we can watch on Netflix.

The whole movie felt like a really long SNL sketch. It was fun to spot the former cast members. I enjoyed it but it did get a little too silly at times.

I enjoyed it thoroughly -I definitely laughed out loud at a few scenes, but some others just got a chuckle. And I agree with the ravioli storyline …I’ve got to be missing the “joke” and would love to hear what they were thinking(or smoking). The burial scene though …pure comic GENIUS!

Watched last night and enjoyed it. Lots of funny parts, some just weird (like the ravioli), but I like Seinfeld and it’s his type of humor. He’s always been obsessed with cereal for some reason, LOL.

Hugh Grant’s character, Thurl Ravenscroft, the voice of Tony the Tiger for decades, may be familiar to Disney fans. He was a legendary voice actor and singer in many Disney (and other) animated films, as well as in several Disney park attractions. (Also known for singing “You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch.”)

https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Thurl_Ravenscroft

Watched last night but fell asleep watching. Was enjoying but had little sleep night before.
Missed Kennedy part which I saw on some review and was reason I watching to begin with. Guess I will rewatch.
Hugh Grant was great. Loved him in Gentleman, taped wonka but haven't watched yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter